Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Oh this will be a blessing day we will never forget. The reason I say that is because during sacrament meeting all our children decided to bear their testimony.
It all started when Madison went up to bear her testimony, and cousin Ella joined her. Our families took up three benches so most of the time our kids were moving rows, visiting with cousins. Not reverent I know. Well as Madison and Ella went up there Marissa went running after Ella. I told Steve to go up and get her and before I knew it Makenzie and Ryan were up there as well. Poor Steve. Everyone knows how he trys to avoid public speaking, so he was extremely embarrassed. He helped all three of our older children bear their testimony and bore his. We all enjoyed each of their testimony's, but I will never forget how nervous I was when Marissa went running up there. She is our fire cracker there is no telling what that girl will do. The kids adore their new sister, and love her to death.
Marissa,Makenzie,Macey,Madison and Ella

It is always fun when family comes into town. This means going out to eat to our favorite restaurants. Here are some of the kids at Pizza Factory. Thanks everyone for coming to Macey's blessing. We know its hard to take off work and its a long drive. We love it when family comes to visit.

2 comments:

MARTHA said...

What a fun gathering!

Kayla Laird said...

Look at yours and Katie's gorgeous families! I really miss you guys. I need to take a weekend off and come up there. Love you all!