Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Marissa 3rd Birthday

We had Marissas birthday at the park this year. Here she is with all her cousins. I can not believe that our little girl is already 3 years old. Where does time go? She acts so much older that she is. She is always looking up to her older sister,and copying everything she does. When she got to spend a week in California after I had Macey, the first thing she did when she walked through the door was run to her Sissy and give her a giant hug. She is the one that always has us laughing in our house. Whether it be something she says or does, she is quit hilarious.
I made her princess cupcakes on her birthday. Finally I made one of my kids a birthday cake and cupcakes. My kids always see me decorating cakes for other people, but I get lazy when it's their birthdays. How sad. Especially since I can cake decorate and have all the utensils to do so. I even taught a cake decorating class at my house back in April, so it would have been really pathetic of me not to make her a cake.

SUGAR! Marissa is worse than I am. I think I ate a little to much sugar when she was in the womb. That girl is always sneaking into the cookies or candy. So cupcakes is one of her favorites.

Happy 3rd Birthday Sissa Rissa!

Macey not liking the St.George Heat that has arrived.

What in the world are you doing Ryan?
Marissa even got to have a little Birthday in California.With her favorite cousin Ella Bella.

She got a big girl bike for her birthday like her older siblings, but
has not figured out how to peddle on it yet.

Diving into the GIANT cupcake. I'm telling you we have to limit this girl on her sugar in take, otherwise she might become a diabetic. Who am I to talk?

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Ella just told me right now she needs to go to Utah right away for her Marissa's b-day!

She misses her so much!!!

"I love Marissa and Amy" quoted by ella who is up WAY too late and going to bed NOW!