Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Busy Bee Preschool

Well I finally did it. I opened a preschool in our back garage. Busy Bee Preschool. We have two classes. There is such a demand for preschools I decided to open one up. The week before our open house I took one last summer get away with the kids. It was crunch time when I got back.
Katie and I worked hard for two days straight. The bulletin boards is what took forever. We are having so much fun. Our kids love it, and think it is the neatest thing. Well maybe not Ryan. He thinks that since Mom is the teacher he doesn't have to listen to Mrs.Amy. Mrs.Katie keeps him in line.

7 comments:

mariann and Tory said...

Way to go Mrs. Amy! I laugh every time I drive by cuz of your comments! You are sooo funny!

Heidi said...

I still wish we lived by you now so Ella could go. She would love it!

nec said...

Hi Amy - it's Karalynne. I haven't talked to you in forever. I got your blog site off of Karen Iannone's. Your kids have gotten so big. It's amazing how time flies. It sounds like you guys are doing well. I'll keep checking your blog :-)

Wendy and Scott said...

Wow!! What a preschool..I heard you started one but that is an amazing room. But I wouldn't expect anything less. Hope you are doing good. We'll be in St. George for the marathon. call ya then.

masonchrissy said...

Hi Amy- Your preschool has been talk of the summit ward down here. We've all seen your blog many times showing everyone. You and Katie did a great job. It's better than any preschool down here or anywhere for that matter. -Wendy and I and the cali clan is going to womens conference, registration starts in december, you and katie should carpool with us. You guys are on the way.

gk risser said...

Have you tried spanking the kid?

Ned & Heidi Broberg said...

No news post's, come on. Everyone thinks Ella looks like you in my title page picture on my blog, check it out...